Saturday, November 10, 2007

Girls Scouts again?

We officially invested our Girls Scouts this week. Eve rededicated since she was invested last year. All in all, Girls Scouts is going well.
See how well it is going? I even have put them behind bars!!!

We had a field trip today. We took the girls to the Territorial Prison here in Yuma. A lot of fun for a bunch of silly girls. This finished up the requirements we were working on to earn them their Arizona Try-It Badge.
Eve as a convict, with Samantha below. YIKES!

A little post script: This last picture was taken on the stairs this morning. The kids were acting out the story parts of "Peter Pan". Eve is Tinkerbell, Samantha is Peter Pan, and they each helped Tucker Dress up as Captain Hook. They were having a lot of fun, I hated to have it stop when I did, but I needed to go and donate my blood! Peter Pan and Cars have dominated Tucker's viewing choices for a few weeks.=)

No comments:

background