
Riding the ferry from San Diego to Coronado Island. Fun!
Me, Roland has been asking for more pictures.... Thanks for bearing with us.=)Tucker doesn't know his alphabet yet, but he DOES know "T" for Tucker. This is how he drew it in the sand.

This man is called the Silver Man. We second guessed ourselves at first when we were trying to figure out if he was a man or robot! We had just been looking at sculptures along the pier and wondered if he was one too?
The kids got such a kick out of it too. Even the inside of his mouth and his teeth were silver. When the hat came off;silver, his palms;silver. He moved right in place and never fell off his box. We were impressed and I would definitely recommend checking him out if you are in San Diego, by the pier.













3 comments:
I love the beach too! Sounds like you had a great time!
Great pictures!!
Great San Diego pictures, especially with the sunsets. It's a beautiful place. By the way, I love Tucker's picture of him sleeping and reading. Kids are too funny.
Post a Comment