Friday, September 7, 2007

Summer Fun, back in Yuma

It is still plenty warm to swim and play in the water. We are still having temps over 100, yes.... HOT. We went to a Luau Party thrown at the pool in housing and the kids had a very fun time. It was catered by Famous Daves and I really enjoyed the food. The kids thought is was only okay though, I think because of the extra spice they seemed to have in each item. I think Roland would really like the food.
Yes, these kids of mine have always loved playing in the water. I don't know what we'd do without it.

Tucker and his dogs. He sure loves to just lay on them and hug them always. He even puts his hands in Jace's mouth when playing with them, and then gets a little sad if he gets scratched by Jace's teeth in the process. He trully lives by the saying that "dogs are a boy's best friends".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Tucker with the dogs. Etta is the same way with her dog Maggie. When ou do scrapbook you should post the pages on here. I love seeing everyone elses' ideas (so I can steal them!).

Traciannee said...

I love how kids love their dogs and their dogs love them back. Darling pictures.

background