Day Dreaming. A picture I took for a photo challenge. I liked it. (We were challenged to take a picture with our child and the clouds. I got second out of about 10.)
Eve and her friend Mary Clare, each of them were Student of the Month Character Award for August with the character trait "Trustworthiness". Hooray girls! Mary Clare is one of the girls we carpooled with last year and she was in Eve's Brownie Troop last year too.
Eve and her certificate.
New haircut for Eve! She has been telling me for a few weeks that she wanted a short haircut, she doesn't like it when she is hot, obviously, but also doesn't like doing her hair with ponytails. So, this was the result. She LOVES it. She couldn't see in the mirror for the first 2/3 of the haircut, the mirror was scooted over. Then, we fixed this oversight, and she LIT UP! I had no doubt that she liked what she saw, without any words needed. These were taken when we got back from the haircut, and now she has been practicing using the bobby pin and learning how to comb it and fluff the back. It sure makes her pretty eyes pop right forward!

Someone else wanted his picture taken. This is his "smile".
1 comment:
Great picture with the cloud and congrats on the student of the month!
Post a Comment