Open House Night at Desert View Academy! We went and re-met the teachers, checked out the classrooms, and saw things they were working on. I even had the privilege of reading some journal excerpts for each girl. Those can be enlightening.=)

Ms. Brandon (the teacher's assistant, and the daughter of Eve's First Grade Teacher last year), Eve, our 2nd Grader, and her Teacher, Ms. Armas. If you look just over Ms. Armas shoulder, on your right, you can see Eve's Family Tree that she made for a Social Studies assignment. It is the blue background with the tree, just to the left of a yellow poster.

Mrs. Johnson and Samantha, our 1st Grader! She is another military wife. Sammy's Kinder teacher last year was also a military wife. I enjoy knowing that they understand our life.

What is this??? She is such a silly Sammy.

Eve is smiling like this quite often. I guess she is growing out of the always cheesy phase.

I walked into Tucker's room the other night to check on him. The light was on and he was sleeping like this. He hasn't wanted to sleep under the blanket lately, too much like his dad I guess. The room isn't even hot. I like what he was wearing most of all. I didn't put it on him for bed.=)

Awwwwww......

Tucker's standard answer to a question.... "I don't know!"
1 comment:
I love sleeping pictures!
Post a Comment