Saturday, August 4, 2007

Final Week of Vacation in Utah

Samantha (in the tube), cousin, Rachel (she came to stay with McKell for a week), Eve and aunt McKell, having fun in the AF Rec Center Pool.
Eve bravely came down a big slide, and kept doing it. I was comfortable as long as McKell was there at the bottom. They didn't want to leave it when it was time to go.

Eve, Rachel and McKell playing "Marco Polo" at the pool.
Tucker, borrowing Jeremy's innertube to play in the shallow end of the pool.
Riding the UTA TRAX from Sandy to Salt Lake City. We spent the day seeing Temple Square and watching the movie playing at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, Praise to the Man. WELL WORTH THE TIME!



Our visit to the Christus statue.
Salt Lake City Temple
Good looking family, Eve, cousin Rachel, Samantha, aunt McKell, Tucker and Mommy.
Me?
Salt Lake temple and a few ragamuffins I found on the grounds.....


All the kids at the Mayan, a fun restaurant. We went to celebrate Kinzie's 8th birthday.
John and Andelynn.
Isn't she a cute little girl? 1 1/2 weeks old.
Mykin and Andelynn.

The girlsEve, Kinzie, and Samantha, at Carl's Jr. Can you believe that with my fear of germs in those places I went with Mykin and the kids... twice! Once at the first of July, and once this week. I think that is my quota for at least another three years!=) Yes, I made the children bathe and clean up after... I am a weird mother.=) They got a toy, you ask a question, then you press down on the bubble, and a dice inside pops around. When it stops, you see what the answers is. I think it is a cross between the bubble on the old game "Sorry" and a Magic 8 Ball. The girls kept asking it questions to see if they should go down the slide, or if they were friends. Luckily, when they didn't like the answer, they just asked again, or said "It isn't telling the truth!"=)


The boys... Aidan, Tucker and Ian.
Grandma gave Tucker a haircut. His was getting long. All went well, until she was trimming over the ears and he moved..... his ear got nicked. He was scared then, and all the comforting we could do, he only BARELY let her trim the ear a little. He had to eat a popsicle at the same time, and it still wasn't perfect. But, he is better now. When Mom cut Dad's hair a few days later, Tucker wasn't scared anymore, and let her use the scissors to trim a few longer hairs.
SPIDERMAN!!!
Tucker's lunch.... tea party for one boy.=)
Tea Party! Eve, Kailey, Samantha and Arianna. Kailey and Arianna surprised the girls with a Tea Party when we came to visit, and it was just like old times when we had them in NC! Thank you!

1 comment:

Bonnie Young said...

Oh Cami,
I'm so sorry that I missed you!!! You look so good and looked like you had such a great time. I hope that your trip home is safe and that when you come next time I will take the time to come and see you.
Love you and miss you a ton!!!
Bonnie

background