
1

2

3
I had fun taking a few pictures of Gwen at the beginning of October and then forgot about them when we had computer problems. I wanted to share now. Isn't she sweet?
Please let me know which pic is your favorite and I will let you all know my favorite in a week or so.
7 comments:
It is so hard to choose. They all look alike except for the hand. I love all of them.
For me it's a toss-up between #1 and #2... #1 I love because you can see the shape of her sweet little mouth.. #2 you get to see the chubby little arm/hand as well. They're all adorable though!
I can't decide, but I just wanted to tell you how precious they are. When you pick your fave it should probably go on the wall :) Her swing pictures in the park post are cute, too!ebal
I like number three the best. It really shows how pooped she looks.
All of them are so cute! I think my favorite is number one though . . . I just love that funny little lip!
How sweet! I think number 3 is my favorite.
So Cute! I LOVE #3!
Hello to all of you!
Post a Comment