
My grandparents were making a tree (behind) and a snowman as gifts for my uncle and aunt who have birthdays. While we were visiting, my kids enjoyed helping create these practical and useful gifts.

Gwen and Gracie, cousins.

Roland, I know you would have been in this group if you were there Thanksgiving Day! I caught Andy snoozing on these couches a little while later too. He even snoozed in our van on the way up, don't ask me how little sleep he got the night before.

This is my Uncle Pat and I. I included this picture because I know how much Roland likes to see my pictures too.

The chubby baby Christopher laughing at something Sammy is doing.

Mirror looking for Gwen.

Kisses for her baby.

Her new baby doll.

Eve got an Honorable Mention for the Reflections contest at our school.
2 comments:
Cute pics. I can't believe you got such a great one of Christopher laughing. He's very weird around a camera. As soon as he sees it, he loses all facial expression. It's tricky to catch him smiling. Your kids are cute too, of course. Love ya
I love Gwen's kisses!
Your Uncle Pat is such a Kitchen! I like to see pictures of you, too. Love the necklace :)
Post a Comment