Saturday, March 21, 2009

Photo Phun...

I have an obsession with taking closeup pics of my kids, especially the little babies. They are my "parts" obsession, I suppose because you only see parts of the kids.=) This is Gwen's eye. I love how her eye was in focus, but not her nose which is only an inch away.


Lucky gal to have eyelashes like daddy.=)

Air Show, MCAS Yuma 2009


Another cute smile picture.



Okay, sometimes I take a Mommy and Me Pic too.



1st trip to the park.


Just something humorous in this expression.


One Month Old pictures! She is wearing her green dress for St. Patrick's day, but... it was too hot that day to wear it again. YUMA!


3 comments:

Melanie said...

She is soooo cute. Oh, how I miss my babies. My baby is THREE!! I love her bow in the last picture, so cute. Did you make them??

Sabra said...

She is so precious. I love seeing her and all her hair in the halls at church!

Heather said...

She is a cutie, I'm glad you all are doing okay.

background