Cherish each day and it's memories.
Wow, check out all of that gorgeous hair! So cute, Cams!
She is do darling and she has a ton of dark hair. You have such beautiful family. Great Job Cami!
how very sweet!
She looks beautiful Cami--and already so grown up! Did you make her blessing dress?
Yes, Kates, I did make the dress. I used the same pattern as the dresses I did for Eve and Samantha. I decided that I wanted to keep up the tradition and they can have it to take with them when they are mothers some day.
Gwen looks prettier each time I see her.
Your mom was right, the dress is very pretty. And Gwen is so alert...I love her eyes! Are they brown?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow, check out all of that gorgeous hair! So cute, Cams!
She is do darling and she has a ton of dark hair. You have such beautiful family. Great Job Cami!
how very sweet!
She looks beautiful Cami--and already so grown up! Did you make her blessing dress?
Yes, Kates, I did make the dress. I used the same pattern as the dresses I did for Eve and Samantha. I decided that I wanted to keep up the tradition and they can have it to take with them when they are mothers some day.
Gwen looks prettier each time I see her.
Your mom was right, the dress is very pretty. And Gwen is so alert...I love her eyes! Are they brown?
Post a Comment