Friday, January 2, 2009

Pierced and Happy




Our girl finally decided that she DID want her ears pierced. I have never pressured my girls, just let them make the choice. She has wanted to, but not wanted to follow through for about 2 years. Now she has some cute little December birthstone studs in her ears and is learning to take care of them. As you can see in the pictures, she is pleased.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't beeen by in a long time either...so don't fret. I love how you didn't pierce the girls' ears. We're going to let ours make that decision on their own as well. Looks like you will have another little one on your hands soon. How will you find time to blog?

Bonnie Young said...

Thats great. Shay gets the option to choose this April when she turns 8. She's been asking what color the gun is, if it'll hurt, etc... but it's deffinetly her choice. Thats great that Eve decided on her own.

background