Well, I am very happy to share the information that there has been a stay on the act which was to take effect on Feb. 10.
YES, we are still responsible for selling safe toys and children's products... but the details as to what needs to be tested will be determined during this next year. The rules as to how to be certified as a small business will also be clarified. I am now looking forward to this year as I enjoy selling the bears I love to make for CHILDREN.
PLEASE read the info on this website for more clarification.
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09115.html
http://www.cpsc.gov/library/foia/foia09/brief/stayenforce.pdf
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09115moore.pdf
I AM KEEPING MY SALE AS A CELEBRATION SALE! YEAH!
www.camillam.etsy.com
1 comment:
Yay Cami! I'm super happy for you and your bear shop. I thought that was the most ridiculous law--you can get the best stuff for kids from small business-people like you! So now are you up to starting your new ideas?
fyi, you were in my dream last night. We had to escape some madmen . . . :)
Post a Comment