Cherish each day and it's memories.
Looks like my kind of family picture yet not on purpose. Your family looks great Cami.Love ya and miss you!!!Bonnie
Love it, love it, love it!!!
I just love your family! Hope your enjoying the heat coming, i sure am!
I love a family who doesn't take themselves too seriously! Awesome photos.
I have to say I prefer the goofy one.
Linked to your site through Mckell's...I love your family.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like my kind of family picture yet not on purpose. Your family looks great Cami.
Love ya and miss you!!!
Bonnie
Love it, love it, love it!!!
I just love your family! Hope your enjoying the heat coming, i sure am!
I love a family who doesn't take themselves too seriously! Awesome photos.
I have to say I prefer the goofy one.
Linked to your site through Mckell's...I love your family.
Post a Comment