Saturday, May 17, 2008

HOT HOT HOT!!!


Yes, summer is really here and it is really getting hot! I took this picture when we first moved here. I think the color in the sunset really says HEAT.
Our temps are now reaching 100. Yikes.
Any one still living where it may feel like spring?

7 comments:

Bonnie Young said...

Nope we didn't even get spring. It was snowing last week and now its a balmy 80+ here in Idaho, and oh how I love spring.
Crank out the A.C. cause I wish I could.
Love ya,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

It's spring in Monterey still! We did reach 80's last week and everyone was complaining. Even I did until I reminded myself of Arizona. Back into the 60's this week. I'll be able to share you pain next month while the girls and I are in Phoenix for 2.5 weeks. Hot hot hot!

bubbli queen said...

hey sissy, yeah, it's still spring here, adn though the weather kinda bounces, yesterday it was like hot hot hot (the good, comfortable kinda) the day before was hotter(not so great) and today it rained us back down to the 50's

Grandpas Cook said...

Hi Cami,
Cute blog. Nice to see what Julie's friends are up to. Looks like life is good.

The Kemps said...

That's a great shot of the sunset!! What kind of camera do you use?

Camilla said...

Thanks, Aimee. I use a Kodak Easy Share, it has been great for a simple easy to use camera. I have had it nearly 4 years. BUT, I am ready for an upgrade!=)

Kris Doman said...

It's currently 65 and cloud/rainy in WJ UT! We've had a really weird spring. It was cold for so long, then it got hot for a week, and finally turned mild this week. I still feel like it's too cold for almost June. Better than 100, though!

background