Friday, February 29, 2008

Her Special Day!

This day was made even more special for Eve because her grandparents were able to come! Grandpa gave a talk and Daddy baptized her. Both of them were also in the circle for her confirmation. Afterward, we went outside and took many pictures. She is so beautiful!


(Muscles)
Purity

6 comments:

Bonnie Young said...

Hey Cami,
I can't believe that she is 8, holy cow time sure does fly by. Your parents look so good, I didn't realize how muuch Eve looked like them. Tell her congradulations on her big day from us. She's beautiful!!!
Love ya,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baptism...that's wonderful! Long time no talk. Thanks for stopping by the blog. How do you like netflix? We are thinking when we head over to Japan later this year we'll end up with netflix because it sounds like you can get your movies through the internet too. I don't think blockbuster has that yet.

Irene said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Katie said...

Did you make that gorgeous dress, or buy it? I wouldn't put it past you to have made it! Tell Eve congratulations. That is fantastic!

Kris Doman said...

Congrats, Eve. You are a beautiful girl with a great smile.

Melece said...

Eve,
You are such a beautiful girl, inside and out. I'm sorry we couldn't make it down for your special day. We love you and we're so proud of you.
Wes and Melece

background