Tucker's Art
Isn't this beautiful? I almost didn't believe that Tucker had colored this. What happened to the scribble scrabble of colors where he wasn't worried about coloring the individual parts of a picture? I don't know how it happened, but in the last few weeks my little boy has suddenly grown into another phase of life. I have slowly noticed him growing and changing, it didn't seem so long ago for my girls to have been at this phase either. He has also become such a little helper, and so independant. And the comments he makes too, such as, "Are we going to get our girls?" (regarding the after school bus stop) or "Jacob is my best buddy" in regards to his friend. He certainly isn't a baby any more. But don't ask me to pinpoint the moment it changed.
6 comments:
It's amazing how fast our little people grow up!!
Hi, this is so cute, i was so impressed.
Don't mind those deletes! They weren't anything!
darling job Tucker! They grow up way to fast.But each phase is just as special as the last.
Post a Comment