The kids had fun playing "scare" games with their dad. They would hide in the closet and someone wearing the gas mask would open the door or jump out and scare the others!
Your right those really are scary considering what you have to use them for, and that your husband has one and has probably used it. Did you know that I am certified to clean, test, and issue those masks, and test the containers? Just thought I'd share that little bit of info, but it looks like your back to normal and having a wonderful time. Tell the big guy hello and your kids are growing so fast, whens the next one comeing :)? Love ya, Bonnie
3 comments:
Your right those really are scary considering what you have to use them for, and that your husband has one and has probably used it. Did you know that I am certified to clean, test, and issue those masks, and test the containers? Just thought I'd share that little bit of info, but it looks like your back to normal and having a wonderful time. Tell the big guy hello and your kids are growing so fast, whens the next one comeing :)? Love ya, Bonnie
Thanks for the "scary" pictures. I imagined the screams and laughter! It is fun!
SO FUNNY! And the government had no idea they were providing such grand entertainment when they issued those!
Post a Comment