Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tagged!

Kristen... Thanks, maybe... I don't do well with these kinds of emails either, but to show my friendship and good sportsmanship, I will carry it on and MAY even tag someone else.

A- Attached or Single? Attached, Roland and I will celebrate 10 years in June!
B- Best Friend? Yes, I have a few, but of course the one I will mention is my Roland~
C- Cake or Pie? Does Cheesecake count as an anser?
D- Day of Choice? Saturdays.
E- Essential Item? Camera.
F- Favorite color? Red!!!
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Can I prefer neither?
H- Hometown? American Fork, Utah
I- Favorite Indulgence- California Crunch Fudge... caramel, nuts, mmmm. I just discovered it on Dec. 31, 07.
J- January or July? July in Utah, January in Arizona. Temperature reasons.
K- Kids? Three, two girls and a boy.
L- Life isn't complete without? Family and Friends. (sorry to steal your answer Kristen, but it was perfect for me too)
M- Marriage Date? June 1998
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 3 brothers and 3 sisters
O- Oranges or apples? Braeburn or Fuji Apples.
P- Phobias or fears? food getting on my clothes after it has been on my children's hands while we are eating dinner. I am probably the only crazy mom who says "Don't touch me!" while eating dinner.
Q- Quote? The farthest distance between two people is a smile.
R- Reason to smile? My husband is home.
S- Season of choice? Spring and Fall. I love to see the changes that the earth goes through and the ease of temperatures from one extreme to another is beautiful to me.
T- Tag three friends or family (if your name is here you have to do it) Ummm.... Sorry! Aimee, Mykin, Irene!
U- Unknown fact about me? I found my first white hair the other day... YIKES!
V- Vegetable? Yes, I love them. One of my faves is celery... really. Oh, and snap peas off the vine of dad's garden.
W- Worst habit? I am a little controling.
X- X-ray or ultrasound? I don't care, whichever is needed.
Y- Your favorite food? SO NOT EASY TO CHOOSE! I alread listed cheesecake, so let's say fresh bread and an assortment of fruits and veggies. That is my favorite meal.
Z- Zodiac sign? Virgo

1 comment:

Irene said...

Was that me you tagged... I see my name. Will do it ...... soon. Check it out at http://renejenny.blogspot.com

background