
Okay, so the night setting on my camera doesn't work the greatest, but this is a fun picture anyway. The Christmas lights were a great addition to the banner I painted 6 years ago, this is the third deployment I have used it for! My sis, McKell flew in to Yuma for a Christmas vacation the same day Roland did. We were so happy to have them both here, especially in time for Christmas.

A Happy Family... together again. Can't wipe the smiles from these faces and the joy from our hearts!

This little guy doesn't want to let go of Daddy's hand, OR to stop telling Roland, "Daddy, I love you. I missed you when you were on depointment (deployment)" It has been fun to hear him say it just out of the blue in the last few days.

Finally, we made Gingerbread houses out of graham crackers and lots of candy. A little too much candy, so the roofs were falling off the kid's homes and mommy had to help reconstruct.=) We even included crumbled grahams around the homes as sand, after all, we live in the desert.

My sweetheart, I am glad he's home. We had a fun time taking the kids and McKell to the playground today. This is a snapshot I took as we sat and enjoyed their laughter.
5 comments:
How AWESOME to have Roland home for Christmas. Makes me cry (happy tears) for you. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hooray!! Your sweetie is home. We're grateful he's home safe and sound. Merry Christmas!!!
Oh Cami,
I'm reading this and crying for you. I'm so glad that he's home for Christmas, Welcome Home Roland.
We love you guys and hope that you have a GREAT Christmas and a Wonderfully Happy New Year. Thank you for all the encouragement that you've given me.
Love you all,
Bonnie
We're so happy for you to have your husband home safe. Welcome Home Roland! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment