Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"Best Mom Ever"

I am sure to have your attention with that title, right?
After school today (the kids had a half day before the break for Christmas) the girls had a dentist appointment. Then, we came home and decorated sugar cookies. Perhaps it doesn't need mentioning, but afterwards we ate sugar cookies. At dinner time, we were about 1/3 of the way into the movie "Elf", so I spread out our picnic blanket on the floor and we had dinner picnic-style so as to keep watching.
It was during this fun afternoon adventure that Eve turned to me and said, "You are the best mom ever, this day has been so fun!"
Sure, I felt good. The best part was that I hadn't even been trying real hard, but apparently still made the day memorable.

1 comment:

The Kemps said...

Don't you just love it when moments like that happen? What a fun day, can we come live at your house?

background