Hi Cami, I am not sure if you remember me, but my name is Becky Giguiere (Travis). I attended high school with you in American Fork. I currently live in AZ which is where I ran into Julie Hoggard and her family. Then I found your blog through her blog. Your family is adorable!! I also love the bears that you have made. I collect teddy bears so I was looking at them to see if I could request one from you. Hope all is good with you. Hope things go well with having your next baby. Talk to you later.
your answers to your questions were just perfect in every way! I loved reading them.
My favorite part was "Bears and fabric sit without changing, but my children grow and change daily." I say just priceless. Thank you for that reminder, Cami.
3 comments:
Hi Cami,
I am not sure if you remember me, but my name is Becky Giguiere (Travis). I attended high school with you in American Fork. I currently live in AZ which is where I ran into Julie Hoggard and her family. Then I found your blog through her blog.
Your family is adorable!! I also love the bears that you have made. I collect teddy bears so I was looking at them to see if I could request one from you.
Hope all is good with you. Hope things go well with having your next baby.
Talk to you later.
I love your bears! They are all so cute!
your answers to your questions were just perfect in every way! I loved reading them.
My favorite part was "Bears and fabric sit without changing, but my children grow and change daily." I say just priceless. Thank you for that reminder, Cami.
Love,
Jill
Post a Comment