
We went to the Annual Colorado River Crossing Balloon Launch. This is one of the neat pics I liked and one of our family also.


Eve got the Principal's award for the first Trimester. YEAH! (She also had a good grades award.)

Samantha showing off her good grades and perfect attendance award. Eve and Riley also got the attendance award, we didn't miss a single day that trimester, amazing. Riley refused to let me take a picture though, so... just the girls.

That belly is growing! Okay, this is me at the beginning of November, so that was about 26 weeks along, 14 to go!
2 comments:
Very Awsome!! Your kids are so smart, and are getting so big, man...You look very cute!! Are you going to find out what your having? Or should I already know that?
Hello Cam, how are you? I remembered you wrote about being pregnant weeks ago and now I see you. You look good! When is the baby due?
Post a Comment