Just wanted to share.
All my life I have been told of the times I would play hide and seek with my dad. He'd hide, then, I would, exactly where he had been. Each time he'd change his hiding place, I would also.
I have a very faint memory of me hiding in a bush, looking around, the sky was bright and clear.
Well, recently, I have discovered that Tucker plays the same way! Each time I hide, he finds me. Then, on his turn, it isn't hard to find him, since it is in the same place I just vacated. We have a lot of fun, especially when I drag it out and pretend I don't know where to look. However, the last time I took too long to find him, he started making noises like chirps, I suppose this was to "help" me.
3 comments:
It's been months since I've checked in with you as well, so don't feel bad at all! I'm not even sure I knew you were pregnant. So, congrats on your upcoming baby girl. Any thoughts on a new name?
Life is going well here, just different. As all new assignments seem to be. Looks like life has been changing for you as well. Can't wait to look back and check in with you and your family.
How cute is that! My girls love that game, and now it's escalated to screaming when they find the person they are looking for. Good times I tell ya.
You know, hide and seek is one of Jeremy's favorite games lately. He wants to play it all the time. I don't remember much when I was a kid, but I do remember playing Sardines. Anyways, I promised to let you know my test result. It was positive. Yeah!!!!
Post a Comment