
Our nephew, Riley, has come to live with us for a few years, and Roland's mom came down to visit too. These last few weeks have been busy, crazy, full and fun. We have had school registrations to take care of, sick people, time for play and time for work. Riley will be 8 in a few weeks, and a very good, normal, energetic boy. These are a few pics I have taken in the last few weeks. We also went to the County Fair this evening so I included a few ride pictures. Tomorrow the vacation period will end when we take Grandma home, but the kids are glad that Riley will be staying with us.

This ride was traumatic for Sammy and Riley. They realized that it was too scary, time to forgo these enticing but large and scary rides! You can see Roland in the back row with his sunglasses on. The two kids leaned their heads down on his lap and begged him to hold onto them. Poor kids.






2 comments:
I liked the pictures you took at the fair - the rides with your husband & children in them.
Wow, another kid in the house. I'll be praying for a happy healthy home for you, your husband, and kids.
Post a Comment