Saturday, June 16, 2007

Daisy Slumber Party







The final activity for the Daisy Girl Scout troop I have been leading this year was our Slumber Party. The last time we met, they officialy bridged (graduated) to Brownies, but our slumber was still to celebrate being Daisies! Eve was invited because, as a leader's daughter, she enjoys a few perks. She was our only Brownie, and then we had 9 more Daisies (5 from my troop and 4 from another troop.)




The girls painted fans, made mini-scrapbooks, assembled necklaces, painted nails, got silly hair-do's, ate plenty of chips and cookies, drank more than plenty cups of lemonade, giggled, laughed, screamed, ran, and told stories (many of which had a Shrek theme???). It was a success in the fact that everyone had fun!




Did we get a lot of sleep last night? Not enough in my opinion! But would I do it again? Of course!

1 comment:

Bonnie Young said...

Cami,
I love your posts. You have such great pictures and I check this daily. I love it and I hope you do too.
Love ya,
Bonnie

background